The Body [Point Horror] - Carol Ellis - 5*

The Body [Point Horror]

 Carol Ellis

****

No one knows what really happened the night Lisa Randolph fell off the cliff. And it seems that no one ever will - for the accident has left her paralyzed and mute.
Then Melanie is hired to read to Lisa. And soon she realizes Lisa is desperately trying to tell her something, something too deadly for words...
If Melanie doesn't piece the clues together before it's too late, Lisa's gruesome secret could stay buried...for ever...
 


One of the better Point Horror offerings; concise and interesting and kept the pages turning with the pace and the mystery. Not my favourite one of the series but a good contender.

The characters were there, each having their own flaws and personality which made it better than some of the ‘tick the box personalities’ complex. I liked the story and thought it was good until the very end and as I said, it was a mysterious page turner and I was happy to sit in the British sunshine and read this in an hour. 

Comments